Imports in DWT

bobef bobef at abv-nospam.bg
Sat Mar 1 11:22:52 PST 2008

Frank Benoit Wrote:

> bobef schrieb:
>
> BTW, did it work with bud?

Tango is fixed. Bud works flawlessly. Here is what I did. Much shorter than the installation guide :)

bud all.d -clean -lib -full -allobj -O -release -inline

...takes some time.. rename all.lib to dwt.lib, put the import libraries in dmd/lib, remove duplicates from dm/lib (they are older)

dmd myfle.d dwt.lib kernel32.lib gdi32.lib ole32.lib advapi32.lib shell32. lib user32.lib msimg32.lib gdiplus.lib comctl32.lib comdlg32.lib oleaut32.lib olepro32.lib usp10.lib oleacc.lib

... compiles kind of slow and the exe is 1.8mb for hello world but it is loading pretty fast, so I guess it is OK.