debug warnings

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 19:17:32 PST 2008

One of the things in SWT is that there are objects that need to be
disposed of after creation. I first am wondering if this still applies,
which I think it does. The other things is that I think that a debug
statement could be thrown in that when enabled would print a massage
saying, "object [type] that needs disposed of has been created." then
dispose could have, "object [type] has been disposed." This would allow
tracking of undisposed objects.

I'd be willing to add it, just want to get opinions.