dwt-win build error

Tim Healey leikeze at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 08:24:22 PDT 2008

I've followed the suggestions in this thread and the suggestions on the
installation page. And some combinations thereof. Regardless of how I
build dwt-win, and regardless of how I build it (dsss, rebuild, by hand)
or the test application simple.d or the one off the wiki, I still get
linker errors for Win32 API functions.

Finally, I used lib -l to get a text listing of all the functions in
user32.lib and searched for the string "IsHungAppWindow" in the list
file, as it was the first on the list of not-founds. The problem for me
does not appear to be that the tool chain can't find the library for
whatever reason, but that the function isn't in the library for whatever
reason. This is using the libraries that come with DMC v8.50.

Any suggestions on what to try next?