about dwt.browser

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 20 12:23:39 PDT 2008

畅龙 schrieb:
> I would like to know the realization of time dwt.browser .

I don't know. There is no roadmap. It depends on how John, DavidL and me
have time for this and what kind of problems we may encounter.

> if i need a  Weakened function IE.WebBrowser,   Those interfaces  must
> be to achieve?
> I change "dispinterface DWebBrowserEvents" to " interface :
> IDispatch", "dispinterface DWebBrowserEvents2", to "interface
>   DWebBrowserEvents2 :IDispatch" , and
> "[in]" to "in", "[out]" to "out", "[in, out]" to "inout".   Then compile
> successful the DD-dwt.lib .

I don't understand that. Anyone else can help here?

At the moment i haven't looked very close to the browser code. So i
cannot answer detail questions.

> when i copy the old browser of dwt-liu to dwt-win, remove the  phobes
> impot. get a lot error ....

The dwt-liu and the dwt-win are not compatible. So copying code from one
to the other is expected to not work.