dwt-samples\jface run time Exception: Attempt to include invalid key _in Collection

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Mon May 5 18:11:07 PDT 2008

yidabu schrieb:
> only ShowFieldPrefs.d builds and runs ok, other samples cause run time error:
>
> tango.core.Exception.IllegalElementException: Attempt to include invalid key _in
>  Collection
>
> what's the issue ? how to fix this?
>
> tested with DMD 1.028, Tango svn, dwt svn, dwt addons svn.

I used tango collections in many places. But it turns out that they are
different in some ways.
One example is, that maps from tango throw on null keys, in java they do
not.

I still did not test the jface examples with tango 0.99.6, sorry.

Did they work for you with 0.99.5? (to be sure its an tango
0.99.5->0.99.6 issue)
Did you apply the changes from
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt/wiki/JFace ?