jface snippet 006 : Cyclic dependency in module dwtx.jface.viewers.TableLayout

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Fri May 16 14:49:22 PDT 2008

yidabu schrieb:
> I ported jface snippet 006 today, cause runtime exception:
 > Cyclic dependency in module dwtx.jface.viewers.TableLayout

Thanks Yidabu for the snippet, I added it to dwt-samples/jface/snippets.
The dwt-addons has now a fix for the cyclic dependency.

I tried the snippet on linux, but i get a divide by zero exception in
line 210. event.x is 0.
Is this a problem with dwt-linux only, or do you get the same on windows
also?