jface executable size down from 14 MB to 3 MB

yidabu yidabu.spam at gmail.com
Sat May 24 18:07:32 PDT 2008

On Sat, 24 May 2008 14:11:40 +0000 (UTC)
John Reimer <terminal.node at gmail.com> wrote:

> In what section do you put "oneatatime=yes"... I'm confused because in the
> past doing this made the compiletimes much longer.  This is why oneatatime=off
> was originally suggested.
>
> I tested setting it to "yes" today and it made the compile time extraordinarily
> long again.  Perhaps you are saying that the library takes a long time to
> compile, but the executable compile time is fast?
>
> -JJR

yes, once put "oneatatime=yes", library takes a long time to compile, even takes several hours to compile the dwt-addons svn,
but the executable compile time is fast.

--
yidabu <yidabu.spam at gmail.com>
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwin

D 语言-中文(D Chinese):