Error with MenuDetect

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Fri May 30 10:30:48 PDT 2008

Simen Haugen schrieb:
> It seems somewhere in dwt, the parents location isn't added to the checked
> position...
>
> What I mean is that the window has to be in the upper left corner of the
> screen to accept any MenuDetect. If I move it a little to the right, the
> rightmost part of my form doesn't detect it etc.

sorry, i don't understand your description.

can you post a minimal example? Or do you have that problem with
existing examples also?

Do you use dwt-win or dwt-linux?

"to accept any MenuDetect", do you mean the visual reaction for mouse
click? Or do you mean MenuDetectListener/Event is not called/triggered?
or the coordinates in the passed event?