Exception in (0): invalid utf8 input

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 29 01:57:04 PST 2008

yidabu schrieb:
> My application( contains Chinese ) some times causes Exception in
> (0): invalid utf8 input , I find that it's from
> dwt.dwthelper.utils.getAbsoluteCodePointOffset
> getAbsoluteCodePointOffset, I failed to debug this exception by ddbg,
> I don't isue it's my application issue or dwt issue, any body help?

A short example for error reproduction would be a perfect help.
Or can you see from where the getAbsoluteCodePointOffset got called from
or with what parameters?

If nothing else works, you can use tango.util.log.Trace to hexdump the
arguments with Trace.memory.
So the question is, is getAbsoluteCodePointOffset wrong, or is it called
with invalid args.