Embedding DWT

sleek cslush at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:29:56 PDT 2008

I have created an IE toolbar by creating a COM server and then using DWT for
the interface. I'm able to get everything to display properly, but when I
open windows and then close them, it seems like DWT is crashing somewhere
because the parent windows disappear as well.

I'm using Shell.win32_new to create my Shell because I need it to use the IE
hwnd as it's parent. I know that win32_new is makred as something that is
not part of the public API, but I'm not sure how else I can solve my
problem.

Are there any other ways that I can create a shell that has an HWND parent?

Lastly, are there any recommended ways of debugging a D dll? I'm having a
hell of a time right now and frankly it seems that adding logging to a file
is the only way that I can do it (ewwww).

Any help is _GREATLY_ appreciated. Thanks