Embedding DWT

sleek cslush at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 05:57:00 PDT 2008

Frank,

So we are using win32_new which seems to be correctly creating the root
shell for us. However, if we open any child windows that parent this root
shell and then close those windows, it seems like something is crashing
because the window _and_ the root window (in this case IE) go away. Any
ideas?

As to the COM server, we used dwin. The activex control we created used DWT.
I'd be more than happy to share this code with you. Do you have an IM
account that we can chat live?

news:gchleo$10mk$1 at digitalmars.com...