Embedding DWT

sleek cslush at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 06:18:38 PDT 2008

Frank,

We are having an issue right now that we can't debug. In particular, it has
to do with multiple IE windows opening. When a single IE window is open, all
works great. However, if a new one opens up, we get a crash. We have log
statements in the code, but none of them are even getting hit, which leads
us to believe that this probably is happening somewhere in the DLL attach.
We have trying use windbg and ddbg to track down the issue, but we're at a
loss here. Any ideas what we can look at to try and track this thing down?

news:gcmugi$2jn0$1 at digitalmars.com...