Need Help on Compiling DWT2 in XP

Sam Hu samhu.samhu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 19:48:07 PDT 2009

Hi Frank,

I compiled DWT2 successfuly base on your path/folders.But I have  a couple of questions:
1.How do I compile my own d program which is not in the swtsnippets folder,say in anohter drive,D:\dprogram\ex?How is the command look like--rake ???
2.Is jface and other packages such as draw2d,core.job,core.runtime,jface.text,osgi,ui.forms,text,and tools compilable and workable at this moment,if yes,how to compile?
3.Is dssss still workable to compile DWT2 program?

Thanks and best regards,
Sam