What's the problem with IMenuListener

yidabu dyuyan.spam at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 21:18:15 PDT 2009

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009 09:28:24 +0800
yidabu <dyuyan.spam at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 13:59:58 +0200
> Frank Benoit <keinfarbton at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > yidabu schrieb:
> > > switched to dwt2, jface IMenuListener causes problem, the gui is not responsed when acition.sebEnalbed(false), how to fix this?
> > >
> > > thanks!
> > >

> > Like you reported in the IRC, this is solved.
> > Frank
>

> seems still not works.
>
> I tried another app, Singleton removed from MenuListener, problem again.
> I Tried to build dwt2 lib by dsss, get error:
>
> dwt2\org.eclipse.core.jobs\src\org\eclipse\core\internal\jobs\Worker.d(24): modu
> le org.eclipse.osgi.util.NLS is in multiple packages org.eclipse.osgi.util.NLS
> dwt2\org.eclipse.core.runtime\src\org\eclipse\core\runtime\ILog.d(19): module or
> g.eclipse.osgi.framework.Bundle is in multiple packages org.eclipse.osgi.framewo
> rk.Bundle
> dwt2\org.eclipse.text\src\org\eclipse\jface\text\templates\TemplateTranslator.d(
> 29): module java.util.LinkedHashmap is in multiple packages java.util.LinkedHash
> map
>
> fiexed the name issues, to build dwt2.lib by dsss 0.75 now, It will take several hours to build....

Building org.eclipse.core.jobs
org\eclipse\core\internal\jobs\WorkerPool.d(84): redundant protection attribute
org\eclipse\core\internal\jobs\WorkerPool.d(167): redundant protection attribute

org\eclipse\core\internal\jobs\ThreadJob.d(80): redundant protection attribute
org\eclipse\core\internal\jobs\InternalJob.d(178): redundant protection attribut
org\eclipse\core\internal\jobs\InternalJob.d(185): redundant protection attribut
org\eclipse\core\internal\jobs\InternalJob.d(227): redundant protection attribut
org\eclipse\core\internal\jobs\InternalJob.d(259): redundant protection attribut
rake aborted!
compile error

module org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform
Line:27  import org.eclipse.osgi.framework.Bundle;  should be:
import osgi.framework.Bundle;

--
yidabu <yidabu.spam at gmail.com>
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwin