DWT on phobos/D2?

Piotrek starpit at tlen.pl
Wed Mar 11 12:29:32 PDT 2009

Frank Benoit pisze:
> Is there interest in DWT for phobos on D2?
For me DWT is one of the most important projects in D. But I use D1
until D2 is stable. But IMO the future belongs to D2 so I'm interested.

> If someone wants to contribute, please contact me.
I don't have much experience, so I don't know if there are suitable
tasks for me. But I would like to contribute. I'm reading
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt/wiki/Porting now for start. And I
can do testing part and bug fixing.
BTW, I work on Linux.

P.S. I've seen some movements in Poseidon project. Do you know anything
about its future development (Now I use Descent - it's great, but... VM).

Cheers