The new DWT2

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 21 01:57:32 PDT 2009

Now there is the new hg repository for DWT2.

DWT2 is like dwt-win/linux/addons, but the folders are organized in the
original directory structure of the Eclipse sources. This also means the
packages are again like the original.

	DWT.CENTER =>
	SWT.CENTER

	import dwt.widgets.Button; =>
	import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Button;

This makes future porting of more files and versions much more easier.

I started to make dwt2 compilable also for D2+Phobos. Support for
D1+Tango will certainly stay.

The repositories dwt-win/linux/addons/samples will stay and i will
support them with bug fixes for a while. But I plan to do my future work
in DWT2.

Get it with Mercurial (hg) Version Control software:
First get:
	hg clone http://hg.dsource.org/projects/dwt2
To get later changes from the server
	hg pull -u

To build you need "Rake", that is the Ruby make tool and is part of a
standard Ruby installation. Also DMD needs to be in the path environment
variable.