DWT2 Windows building error

davidl davidl at 126.com
Mon Mar 23 04:16:25 PDT 2009

在 Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:01:56 +0800,davidl <davidl at 126.com> 写道:

> 在 Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:24:18 +0800,Frank Benoit
> <keinfarbton at googlemail.com> 写道:
>
>> yidabu schrieb:

>>> Is it the time to use dwt2 instead of dwt-win to build app?
>>>

>> The rakefile can now build the snippets on windows. So I think it should
>> be possible to build apps also.
>>
>> I think compile time and exe size went down, but i haven't measured.
>>

> The clean target is somewhat stupid ;) I need to fake files for it to
> clean.
> Also
> My rakefile need this line:
> rspfile_abs = File.expand_path( RSPNAME )
> Don't know why it's gone.
>
> It's cool that the executable size goes down.

ah, sorry, rspfile_abs is required because of my last stupid debugging
trace :p
Maybe it's better make the rake native executable. That would be better
for other to test and have fun, or by specifying the rake version.
I'm using the official bundle. shouldn't the rake be the same as yours x_x
?

BTW, those snippets work brilliantly. Why does the binary size drop
magically?