DWT2 state update

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:03:05 PDT 2009

State update:
...................|_D1 Tango________||_D2 Phobos_______|
...................|_Linux__|_Win32__||_Linux__|_Win32__|
base...............|_OK_____|_OK_____||_OK_____|_OK_____|
swt................|_OK_____|_OK_____||_OK_____|_OK_____|
core...............|_OK_____|_OK_____||_NO_____|_NO_____|
jface..............|_OK_____|_OK_____||_NO_____|_NO_____|
jfacetext..........|_OK_____|_OK_____||_NO_____|_NO_____|
uiforms............|_OK_____|_OK_____||_NO_____|_NO_____|
draw2d.............|_OK_____|_OK_____||_NO_____|_NO_____|
swtsnippets........|_NONE___|_OK_____||_NONE___|_SOME___|
jfacesnippets......|_NONE___|_OK_____||_NONE___|_NONE___|

Linux D1 Tango sample app are not yet running, because of the build
process for them is not yet set up.

Phobos on win/linux is compiling but none of the code can be used for
applications right now. I really need help from some Phobos users to get
the implementations done. This is not hard, it just needs to be done.
And since I am not a phobos user, i hope for others.
On Windows there are some swt snippets buildable. they can be used to
make the first mini app running.