Need Help on Compiling DWT2 in XP

Sam Hu samhu.samhu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:32:36 PDT 2009

Hi ,I am going to compiling DWT2 +tango 0998+rake.I have done below steps:
1.Download Tango0998+DMD1.041
2.Download dmc from:
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/dmd-windows.html
Up to now the D folder is as below:
c:\
----dmd\
----dm
3.Download and install ruby to C:\  from http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/downloads/
The version I chose is Ruby 1.8.6-one-click-installer
Now I have C:\ruby
4.Install rake:
In folder C:\ruby\bin:
>gem install --remote rake
Now in C:\ruby\bin I have rake.bat and rake.cmd;
5.Install TortoiseHg0.72 to c:\program files\  from below link:
http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/stable/wiki/Home
6.In c:\dmd\import there are two subfolders:C:\dmd\std and c:\dmd\tango. Create a new folder c:\dmd\import\dwt2;
7.Right from c:\dmd\import right click mouse tortoiseHG->Clone a Respository:
Source Path:http://hg.dsource.org/projects/dwt2
Destination Path:c:\dmd\import\dwt2
Leave the other options default.

OK.All above have been done without any error and HG proceeded completed and successfully.

What should I do in next step?Please guide me.Thanks.

Regards,
Sam