is dwt alive?

Jeremy Powers jpowers at wyrdtech.com
Mon Jun 21 15:56:45 PDT 2010

> I've got a small example running (Display, Shell and Combo) in D2.

Don't suppose you'd like to share?  I started messing with this last
night, and the tip of DWT2 in the repo doesn't even appear to compile
w/ D2 at the moment.

Speaking of which, who is currently maintaining the branch?  It
doesn't appear to have had any changes for some time...

Jeremy (who is just getting back to using D after a few years hiatus)