is dwt alive?

torhu no at spam.invalid
Mon May 10 19:01:55 PDT 2010

On 11.05.2010 00:35, theambient wrote:
> is dwt alive?

Not much happening lately, but I'm still using it.  I'm using dwt-win,
and dwt2 on windows, and just started using dwt-linux.  I've been trying
to keep the Windows versions up to date with Tango and DMD.

At the moment I'm debugging a crashing bug with virtual tables in
dwt-linux.  I haven't got a proper debugging setup on linux, so I could
use a hand with debugging.  Printf debugging takes forever.  I have
narrowed it down to a 50-line test case if anyone wants to have a go. ;)