DWT2 now looks working on Windows (except Text widget doesn't support UTF-8)

Andrew Wiley wiley.andrew.j at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 01:36:51 PDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 2:23 AM, Denis Shelomovskij <
verylonglogin.reg at gmail.com> wrote:

> 05.08.2011 9:38, Jacob Carlborg пишет:
>
>  On 2011-08-04 16:16, Jesse Phillips wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 08:27:26 +0200, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>>>
>>>  I'm so sorry. I haven't prioritized DWT and I've forgotten pull requests
>>>>

>>> I'm bias toward Git, I'm really liking submodules.
>>>

>> I like both git and github more than mercurial and bitbucket. Many seem
>> to switch to github for their D development; DMD, Phobos Druntime; all
>> of them are now on github. But on the other hand the DWT repository is
>> already a mercurial repository and there are several forks on bitbucket.
>>

> Why? IMHO hg is better than git (newer program that fixed issues of older
> git and svn). Maybe github is convenient but it isn't because of git. It's a
> big shortcoming of github not to support hg.

Actually, that is completely false. Git and HG were released within a month
of eachother, have very similar feature sets, and didn't really influence
eachother during development. Github is exclusively for Git, and Bitbucket
is exclusively for Mercurial because you can't really mix them at all.
It's a matter of taste, not a matter of "fixed issues." They're different
programs built at the same time to accomplish the same goals.