DWT2 now looks working on Windows (except Text widget doesn't support UTF-8)

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+d at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 17:48:26 PDT 2011

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 10:36:02 -0700, Andrew Wiley wrote:

> Actually, it looks like you can use Mercurial with Github:
> https://github.com/blog/439-hg-git-mercurial-plugin Not sure if there's
> an equivalent go go from a Mercurial server to a Git client.

You use the same tool but it isn't as easy. Interestingly it is developed
by the github staff.

While I would love it to be on Github, I think it would be best to place
it where people are already putting their forks. Though maybe it isn't
possible to take advantage of the fork/pull request feature as they
aren't "official" forks...