Move DWT2 repository - github or bitbucket?

torhu no at spam.invalid
Sun Aug 14 13:20:44 PDT 2011

On 11.08.2011 19:58, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> I'm planning to move the DWT2 repository to either github or bitbucket.
> Which one would you prefer?

Git seems to require a Unix shell to work on Windows.  Which is one of
the things that make me think that git and Windows is not a match made
in heaven.  It's a bit like having a crossplatform project that uses
Microsoft's C++ extensions, and requires linux contributors to run MSVC
through Wine to be able to build it. In other words, I would prefer
Bitbucket.

But I don't expect to make big contributions, so it's not going to
matter much for the project.