Move DWT2 repository - github or bitbucket?

Robert Clipsham robert at octarineparrot.com
Fri Aug 26 14:46:34 PDT 2011

On 11/08/2011 18:58, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> I'm planning to move the DWT2 repository to either github or bitbucket.
> Which one would you prefer?

I had a repository on bitbucket once. I migrated to github and haven't
looked back.

Re windows support - I use git on windows at work, I don't see why
everyone complains about it, works just as well as it does on linux/OS X
for me. The only exception to this is when you need to push to a windows
machine, which isn't something you're going to encounter much if you're
using github, as most if not all pushing will be to github.

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/