DWT repository moved to github

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Jan 10 13:05:54 PST 2012

On 2012-01-10 13:37, kntroh wrote:
> == Quote from Jacob Carlborg (doob at me.com)'s article

>>> To make a pull request your repository must be a fork of his, or someone
>>> who forked his, on github.
>>>
>>> It is possible to merge changes from any git repository clone however,
>>> if such is available over the web.
>> What he said. It will be a lot of easier if you fork the repository on
>> github. I get an automatic email sent to me when a pull request has been
>> made and I can easily look at the commits and diffs on github.
>
> I understand.
> I will create repository in github
> from fork of official and my repository in bitbucket
> then send pull request.

I've converted your mercurial repository, split it and it merged
cleanly. But the problem is that you have used an invalid, at least
according to github, email address (devnull at localhost).

It seems to be possible to fix but I'm not sure if that would mess up
the history. I can give it a try with some random address to see if it
works. If it works I would need your email address, preferably the one
you're going to use to register to github. It's possible to register
several email addresses with one account at github.

--
/Jacob Carlborg