Unexpected OPTLINK Termination while building dwt helloworld

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Oct 31 05:01:11 PDT 2012

On 2012-10-31 11:42, Zhenya wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As usual, I have everything not as it should :)
>
> I have built dwt.After that I have created MS VS solution,in which I
> have configured paths.And when I was trying to build helloworld,I
> received messagebox
> with this stuff:Unexpected OPTLINK Termination at EIP = 00428DA3
>
> Tell me please,what should I do to fix it?

What you usually can do is try to pass the files in a different order to
the compiler/linker. Also try different flags. I'm not very familiar
with the Windows platform, try posting a the learn or main D newsgroup.
If that fails there's an alternative linker, called "ulink" or similar,
that you could try.

--
/Jacob Carlborg