Unexpected OPTLINK Termination while building dwt helloworld

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Oct 31 11:05:07 PDT 2012

On 2012-10-31 16:08, Zhenya wrote:

> Thank you)
> Maybe I will try it,although I do not know how.

1. Create a new folder, "dlang"
2. In the dlang folder clone DMD, druntime and Phobos using this command
"git clone <address>" where "<address>" is one of the git addresses below
3. Install DVM
4. From dlang run "dvm compile ."
5. You will have a compiled binary in dlang\dmd\bin32\dmd

DMD: git://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd.git
druntime: git://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime.git
Phobos: git://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos.git
DVM: https://bitbucket.org/doob/dvm/wiki/Home

--
/Jacob Carlborg