The new build script written in D

kntroh knt.roh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 03:49:25 PDT 2012

== Quote from Jacob Carlborg (doob at me.com)'s article
> On 2012-09-03 13:00, kntroh wrote:
> > I think it's nice idea. I may be able to do work for DWT2-Mac, and we may be get
> > help of somebody has a Mac.
> > I guess, many D users want a GUI Library for Mac.
> >
> I've uploaded a new repository for DWT Mac OS X:
> https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt-mac
Thanks. I forked it.
I consider what kind of work can be performed, after this.
Link is rightly impossible, but fortunately `version(darwin)` is few in DWT-Mac,
so compile may be possible in my Win and Linux environment.
After decide to kind of work, I'll write code and send a pull request.

> Let me know if you have any questions or need any help.
The first goal is to be able to use the DWT-Mac by dmd 1.072 with Tango (in trunk)?