Building DWT2 with DMD 2.062 on Windows 7 64 bit

Lubos Pintes lubos.pintes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 02:47:32 PST 2013

Hi,
Just checked out fresh repository and tried to build. Base builds fine
but swt doesn't.
Unfortunately, I am unable to record error log.  It is something about
java.lang.util.di, on line 385, opCall cannot be interpreted at compile
time because it has no source code.
And also that template getImportData cannot be instantiated.
Sorry for ugly report. I looked into build.d. It could create the
elog.txt, but it doesn't.
In fact, there is no elog.txt creation. At least on win 7.