DWT building

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Jan 24 12:58:45 PST 2013

On 2013-01-24 16:32, Alexandr Druzhinin wrote:
> Hello
> How to link application against dwt lib without rdmd? I use monodevelop
> and need to pass arguments to compiler. if I use rdmd like this:
> rdmd build swtsnippets[Snippet195]
> it cannot find derelict and fail and I cant imagine how to pass argument
> to rdmd. And I'd like to use dmd instead of rdmd build

To pass a flag to the compiler just pass it before the file when
invoking rdmd:

$ rdmd -O -release -I/path/to/derelict build swtsnippets[Snippet195]

If you using monodevelop can you create a project for DWT and link that
to your own project and have monodevelop handle the compilation?

When compiling DWT using:

$ rdmd build base swt

It should create a library you can link with. Then but the "swt" (and
possible "base") directory in the import path or pass it to the compiler
using -I. It should be just like any other library.

--
/Jacob Carlborg