DWT building

Alexandr Druzhinin drug2004 at bk.ru
Thu Jan 24 22:00:40 PST 2013

25.01.2013 3:58, Jacob Carlborg пишет:
> To pass a flag to the compiler just pass it before the file when
> invoking rdmd:
>
> $ rdmd -O -release -I/path/to/derelict build swtsnippets[Snippet195]
I did it, but rdmd didn't find libraries and imports in this case and
this was the reason of my post. When I wrote imports to sc.ini then
imports were found of course but libraries weren't.

> If you using monodevelop can you create a project for DWT and link that
> to your own project and have monodevelop handle the compilation?
>
> When compiling DWT using:
>
> $ rdmd build base swt
>
> It should create a library you can link with. Then but the "swt" (and
> possible "base") directory in the import path or pass it to the compiler
> using -I. It should be just like any other library.

I easily build dwt with rdmd, the problem occurs when I try to compile
snippet195 - with opengl that needs additional imports and libs. The
other snippets without auxilary dependences build easily and work
properly out of box.
What is interesting:
rdmd build swtsnippets
builds snippet195 among others without any error, but on launching
executable Windows says it isn't win32 application.