Error on compiling Snippet32

John Colvin john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 18:40:09 PDT 2013

Fedora 18, x86_64

Building swtsnippets[Snippet32]
cat /home/john/Git/dwt/rsp | xargs dmd
/usr/bin/ld:
/home/john/Git/dwt/lib/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86.a(org-eclipse-swt-program-Program.o):
undefined reference to symbol 'gnome_vfs_init'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'gnome_vfs_init' is defined in DSO
/lib/libgnomevfs-2.so.0 so try adding it to the linker command
line
/lib/libgnomevfs-2.so.0: could not read symbols: Invalid operation

As you've probably guessed from the small cluster of pull
requests, I've been trying to get DWT to work properly with dmd
git master. Hopefully this is the last hurdle, but I have no clue
how to get over it.