Compiling the hello world example fails (2)

Anton Alexeev alexanto at gmx.de
Thu Sep 12 03:31:07 PDT 2013

OK, thanks for the links!

First noob question:

I need an icon for the window. The Shell class has a method
setImage(Image image). In Java there is a SWTResourceManager
available:

shell.setImage(SWTResourceManager.getImage("/home/virtualbox/favicon.png"));

I've looked around a bit in *.di files and found an Image and an
ImageLoader classes. Maybe it could work but I don't know how to
create a Java String...

ImageLoader imageLoader = new ImageLoader();
Image image = new Image();
image.init_(imageLoader.load("/home/virtualbox/favicon.png"));
shell.setImage(image);