Error: undefined identifier ArrayWrapperString

JohnnyK johnnykinsey at comcast.net
Fri Feb 7 10:55:38 PST 2014

I am getting the following error when trying to use the clipboard
with DWT.  Error: undefined identifier ArrayWrapperString.  Does
anyone know what I need to import to get this class to work?
Below is what I am currently importing.

import java.io.ByteArrayInputStream;
import org.eclipse.swt.SWT;
import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Event;
import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Listener;
import org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Image;
import org.eclipse.swt.graphics.ImageData;
import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.ScrollBar;
import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display;
import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell;
import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Label;
import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Button;

import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.MessageBox;
import org.eclipse.swt.widgets.FileDialog;

import org.eclipse.swt.dnd.Clipboard;
import org.eclipse.swt.dnd.Transfer;
import org.eclipse.swt.dnd.TextTransfer;

I looked at the clipboard snippet94 example and I just don't know
what I am missing to get ArrayWrapperString.  Also I cannot find
this class online in any of the SWT documentation.