SWT.DROP_DOWN style has no effect on DateTime widget

JohnnyK johnnykinsey at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 09:47:02 PST 2014

On Friday, 21 February 2014 at 17:05:48 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2014-02-20 21:53, JohnnyK wrote:
>
>> For option #1 for some reason it requires an account.  I did
>> not
>> think posting a issue was going to require such a hassle so
>> forget it.  I don't want to create an account on that site.  I
>> have no clue and don't even understand what option #2 is.
>> Anyway
>> I can live without this.  This problem is cosmetic and just not
>> worth the hassle of all this back and forth.
>
> I would expected everyone had a Github account. It's just
> easier to keep track of it if the issue is added to Github.
> It's easy it disappears here in the newsgroup.
>
> I created an issue so it's not forgotten:
>
> https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/issues/16

Yeah I can't use the github tools at work because they don't work
through NTLM proxy servers so I never bothered to get an account.
   Honestly I find that github and git in general is just to
difficult to deal with.  I just don't know anything about git and
there is no simple how to's for it.  For a user this is just too
much.  It's easier to just download a zip and post a comment on a
forum.  Also I am just a consumer of D I don't know enough to
contribute yet.  When I posted this I just thought I was doing
something wrong.