Linux 64bit branch

Jesse Phillips Jesse.K.Phillips+D at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 23:19:20 PST 2014

I wanted to mention that I have a branch for the base and gtk
repositories which compile under 64bit.

https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/base/tree/64bit
https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86/tree/64bit

I don't know if changes are correct, in the since that I don't
have a grasp on the boundaries with the gtk libraries. They
shouldn't affect 32bit though (it also compiles)

As I have not built a working example yet I won't be creating a
pull request, the compiler message for snippet 107:

-------
(org-eclipse-swt-program-Program.o): undefined reference to
symbol 'gnome_vfs_init'
//usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgnomevfs-2.so.0: error adding
symbols: DSO missing from command line
-------

Which could be an issue with ordering[1] or missing a library. I
don't know if I'll get anything working, but wanted to provide
information that there is a compiling lib for 64bit out there.

1.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19901934/strange-linking-error-dso-missing-from-command-line