Precompiled binaries of DWT for windows?

pgtkda via Digitalmars-d-dwt digitalmars-d-dwt at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 1 05:45:37 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 1 July 2014 at 10:20:02 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2014-07-01 08:29, pgtkda wrote:
>
>> Okay, i created the missing folders. But now if i type this in
>> my console:
>>
>> C:\Program Files (x86)\dmd.2.063.2\dmd2\windows\bin>rdmd build
>> base swt
>> (in C:\Program Files (x86)\dmd.2.063.2\dmd2\windows\bin)
>> Building dwt-base
>> workdir=>C:\Program Files
>> (x86)\dmd.2.063.2\dmd2\windows\bin\base\src
>> dmd.exe @C:\Program Files
>> (x86)\dmd.2.063.2\dmd2\windows\bin\rsp
>> The command "dmd.exe" is either misspelled or could not be
>> found.
>
> As I answered to your previous post, you run that command in
> directory where DWT is located. You also need to be able to
> access "rdmd" and "dmd" from the command line, anywhere. I
> don't know how you have installed "dmd" but I looks like it's
> not added to your PATH environment variable.

Okay, i think i got the PATH variable. But now, i get this:

C:\Users\test\Downloads\dwt-master\dwt-master>rdmd build base
(in C:\Users\test\Downloads\dwt-master\dwt-master)
Building dwt-base
workdir=>C:\Users\test\Downloads\dwt-master\dwt-master\base\src
dmd.exe @C:\Users\test\Downloads\dwt-master\dwt-master\rsp
DMD32 D Compiler v2.065
Copyright (c) 1999-2013 by Digital Mars written by Walter Bright
Documentation: http://dlang.org/
Usage:
   dmd files.d ... { -switch }

   files.d        D source files
   @cmdfile       read arguments from cmdfile
   -allinst       generate code for all template instantiations
   -c             do not link
   -cov           do code coverage analysis
   -cov=nnn       require at least nnn% code coverage
   -D             generate documentation
   -Dddocdir      write documentation file to docdir directory
   -Dffilename    write documentation file to filename
   -d             silently allow deprecated features
   -dw            show use of deprecated features as warnings
(default)
   -de            show use of deprecated features as errors (halt
compilation)
   -debug         compile in debug code
   -debug=level   compile in debug code <= level
   -debug=ident   compile in debug code identified by ident
   -debuglib=name    set symbolic debug library to name
   -defaultlib=name  set default library to name
   -deps          print module dependencies
(imports/file/version/debug/lib)
   -deps=filename write module dependencies to filename (only
imports)
   -g             add symbolic debug info
   -gc            add symbolic debug info, pretend to be C
   -gs            always emit stack frame
   -gx            add stack stomp code
   -H             generate 'header' file
   -Hddirectory   write 'header' file to directory
   -Hffilename    write 'header' file to filename
   --help         print help
   -Ipath         where to look for imports
   -ignore        ignore unsupported pragmas
   -inline        do function inlining
   -Jpath         where to look for string imports
   -Llinkerflag   pass linkerflag to link
   -lib           generate library rather than object files
   -m32           generate 32 bit code
   -m64           generate 64 bit code
   -main          add default main() (e.g. for unittesting)
   -man           open web browser on manual page
   -map           generate linker .map file
   -noboundscheck turns off array bounds checking for all functions
   -O             optimize
   -o-            do not write object file
   -odobjdir      write object & library files to directory objdir
   -offilename    name output file to filename
   -op            preserve source path for output files
   -profile       profile runtime performance of generated code
   -property      enforce property syntax
   -quiet         suppress unnecessary messages
   -release       compile release version
   -run srcfile args...   run resulting program, passing args
   -shared        generate shared library (DLL)
   -transition=id show additional info about language change
identified by 'id'
   -transition=?  list all language changes
   -unittest      compile in unit tests
   -v             verbose
   -version=level compile in version code >= level
   -version=ident compile in version code identified by ident
   -vtls          list all variables going into thread local
storage
   -w             warnings as errors (compilation will halt)
   -wi            warnings as messages (compilation will continue)
   -X             generate JSON file
   -Xffilename    write JSON file to filename
object.Exception at build.d(251): compile error
----------------
0x00404974
0x004059D1
0x00403C76
0x00414CE0
0x00414CB3
0x00414BCC
0x0040EDFF
0x7617338A in BaseThreadInitThunk
0x77679F72 in RtlInitializeExceptionChain
0x77679F45 in RtlInitializeExceptionChain