Can't Link DWT in Linux 64-bit

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-dwt digitalmars-d-dwt at puremagic.com
Sun Jul 20 12:33:34 PDT 2014

On 2014-07-20 15:52, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> It's manually ported. There was a try to create a tool [1] to
> automatically port the code but that required a too big part of the Java
> standard library to be ported as well.

It might be worth investigation to try and do an automatic port again. I
had a look and saw that in Java 6 there's an API for parsing Java. It
would be really nice to have completely automatic tool for porting. It
could be hard coded for SWT, I think Tioport tried to be usable for
other Java projects.

--
/Jacob Carlborg