Can't Link DWT in Linux 64-bit

Mike via Digitalmars-d-dwt digitalmars-d-dwt at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 21 02:35:28 PDT 2014

On Monday, 21 July 2014 at 06:12:29 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 21/07/14 03:00, Mike wrote:
>
>> Well, what's the GUI future of D?  Does DWT have a role to
>> play?
>
> If we could make the process completely automatic (or nearly
> automatic) to make it easy to keep up with SWT. And also create
> a GUI builder then I think DWT is in a very good position.

Well, I've never written any Java code before, and I'm not
looking forward to learning yet another language. Is it possible
to utilize the java parser from D?

I'm thinking I should probably just get the 64-bit port done for
now, but if you can think of a way to write the porting utility
in D I'll consider giving it a try.

Mike