Can't Link DWT in Linux 64-bit

Mike via Digitalmars-d-dwt digitalmars-d-dwt at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 26 08:02:20 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 26 July 2014 at 14:23:21 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2014-07-26 15:49, Mike wrote:

> I can just as easy output it directly to D as XML. Or is there
> are tool that can do that already. Is that what JaML is?

JaML appears to just be a schema.  I tried to find a utility that
already did such a thing, but failed.  Otherwise, I would have
started the project.

I was thinking that the conversion would take quite a bit of
logic, and if so, could be deferred to D so others could help
with it.  But if it's no more of a burden to output D code, then
let it be D.

Mike