Precompiled binaries of DWT for windows?

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-dwt digitalmars-d-dwt at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 27 00:59:43 PDT 2014

On 2014-06-27 09:51, pgtkda wrote:

> Not so easy for me. Where do i have to type this?
>
> $ git clone --recursive git://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt.git

In a terminal/cmd (btw, you don't type $, that just an indication it
should be typed in a terminal). Of course, this requires you to have
"git" installed. Which I would recommend if you're doing any development
with D.

Alternatively you can download a zip of the sources:

1. Download the DWT sources [1]
2. Extract the zip file
3. Download the DWT Win32 sources [2]
4. Extract the Win32 zip file into
"dwt\org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86", where "dwt" is the path you
extracted the DWT source code to

[1] https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt/archive/master.zip
[2]
https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/archive/master.zip