Cannot read Display .d > compiling hello.d

Jack Jackoz530 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 22:34:00 PDT 2014

First of all, I'm just a very novice programmer that wants to
learn. I have very minimal knowledge of build paths, compilers,
libraries, linkers etc... So please forgive my ignorance.

I successfully built the dwt base with rdmd and tried to compile
the hello world. And then this happened:

http://pastebin.com/xUaDmjxf

Sorry for having this noobish question when it should've been
plain common sense for someone like me, but I can't really find
anything related to my issue on Google or on the forums.

Thank you.