DWT in Xamarin with Mono-D

Malkierian rhydonj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 00:00:15 PDT 2014

OK, so I haven't even tried yet to do DWT the way it says in the
build tutorial, but I've been working with Xamarin for a while
now, and I'm very comfortable with it.

Anyway, I managed to build and install DWT properly, however when
I try to run the example, I get weird errors about needing a
-Jpath to link to some .properties files.  For example:

E:\Dlang\dwt\imp\java\lang\util.di(391): Error: need -Jpath
switch to import text file
org.eclipse.swt.internal.SWTMessages.properties

And mixed in with them are errors about instantiating templates:

E:\Dlang\dwt\imp\org\eclipse\swt\internal\Compatibility.di(82):
Error: template instance
java.lang.util.getImportData!"org.eclipse.swt.internal.SWTMessages.properties"
error instantiating

Problem is, I don't know where to go to put a -J switch in
Xamarin.  Can anyone help me out?