git command or zip file please

Olagsfark via Digitalmars-d-dwt digitalmars-d-dwt at puremagic.com
Fri Nov 28 22:10:50 PST 2014

On Sunday, 30 March 2014 at 10:45:04 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2014-03-30 04:28, user wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I never used git before, can someone please tell me just
>> enough git
>> commands to download DWT from the github?
>> https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt
>
> I think the instructions are pretty clear [1]. But I can repeat
> it here. To clone DWT from Github use this command:
>
> git clone --recursive git://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt.git
>
> The build it, use this command:
>
> rdmd build base swt
>
>> Downloading the zip file on the git-hub website did not
>> download all
>> files :-(
>
> Yeah, submodules are not included.
>
> [1] https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt#building-1

what of those that dont have git installed? Please i'm serious,
i've nt been able to install git because i just got this computer
and mobile internet is way cheaper than modem here so downloading
git is gonna be expensive at the end. Please cant someone post a
direct download link to a zip file containing DWT for phobos?
Please, i need to learn dwt before christmas. I beg you
please!...thanks