updating DWT

Saša Janiška via Digitalmars-d-dwt digitalmars-d-dwt at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 15 10:17:21 PDT 2016

Hello,

stil thinking about which GUI to use and today I noticed that according
to web site, DWT is based on SWT-3.4, while SWT at upstream is at
4.5,4.6, so I'm interested if porting SWT to DWT is mostly manual work
which seems to be disadvantageous and destined to be always a lot behind
the upstream or there is plan to somehow make the whole process more
automatic and therefore closer to upstream?

That seems to be one of Gtdk's 'pros' since it's much closer to the
upstream.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice,
O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion —