Release dwtlib v1.01

JamesD via Digitalmars-d-dwt digitalmars-d-dwt at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 24 15:07:38 PDT 2017

On Monday, 24 April 2017 at 06:44:49 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2017-04-24 04:06, JamesD wrote:
>> dwtlib - DUB package for the D Widget Toolkit
>>
>> https://code.dlang.org/packages/dwtlib
>>
>> DWT is a library for creating cross-platform GUI applications.
>> It's a port of the SWT Java library from Eclipse.
>>
>> *Status*
>>
>> WORKING Tested on:
>>
>> - Windows 10 Home
>> - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 32-bit
>> - DMD32 v2.073.0
>> - DUB v1.2.010
>>
>> TODO:
>>
>> - Test current versions of DMD/DUB (had probs with DMD v2.074)
>> - Test 64-bit
>
> Is this something you plan to contribute back to the original
> repository?

Hi Jacob,

I'm pretty new with D, and I'm not a full-time coder.
A learning goal was to see if I could figure out how to create a
dub package for DWT.
I feel I am well on the way to achieve this goal (32-bit works,
need to test 64-bit).
I respect your work, as well as the others, in porting DWT from
SWT and maintaining it.
I don't want to "muck" up your repository.
Having said that, I would much prefer this be part of the
original github repository.
Then, I could retire my dwtlib dub package in favor of the
updated github repository.
What are your thoughts?