GtkD global font size

Binghoo Dang dangbinghoo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 08:53:20 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 14 January 2018 at 23:55:03 UTC, Sai wrote:
> I am writing a small GUI application using GtkD3 Builder and
> Glade. On a HD monitor the default font size is too small. The
> adwaita theme is not great but I can live with it.
>
> Is there any way to globally increase the font size in the GtkD?
>
> I tried the settings.ini file, but that did not help with my
> GtkD3 app. On the other hand, it did increase the global font
> size of the Glade tool, just not my application. Is some how
> GtkD different from pure Gtk application?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> -Sai

Do you running your GtkD app on Windows or Linux?

On Linux, font size may be controlled by gtk3 settings in /etc or
by system fontconfig. On windows, you may just focus on
settings.ini.

I just developed a GUI app using GTKD very recently, and it works
greate, fontsize is also working great in the Chinese language.