Future of Descent and D Eclipse IDE

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Wed Jul 21 11:15:53 PDT 2010

On 19/07/2010 21:42, Ellery Newcomer wrote:
> On 07/19/2010 11:13 AM, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>> On 14/07/2010 14:50, Ellery Newcomer wrote:
>>>
>>> I am, however, intimidated by large codebases wrt build (particularly
>>> java based ones).
>>>

>> What do you mean with regards to build?
>>

> I mean I might need some help setting things up.
>
> I haven't tried yet, and I actually have time today, so I'll see if I
> can't figure things out.

Shouldn't be too complicated. You only need to checkout the
descent.compiler project, but you will need to run it with Eclipse+PDE,
because descent.compiler does have some dependencies on Eclipse code (I
want to remove that eventually, shouldn't be too hard).

The dtool project might be of interested as well, I am moving there some
tests there that also exercise the parser in descent.compiler.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer