BITPROX Development Environment 1.0 Beta 1

Bernard Helyer b.helyer at gmail.com
Tue May 4 22:47:13 PDT 2010

On 05/05/10 20:08, Alex Makhotin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to introduce the first beta release of the IDE for D:
> BITPROX Development Environment 1.0 Beta 1
>
> You can download the trial beta version from the address:
> http://bitprox.com/en/download/bde1.0beta1.zip
>
> Please, try it.
> I would like to listen for your opinion.
> Thank you.
>
> Alex Makhotin,
> the founder of BITPROX,
> http://bitprox.com

At first I was going to reply with an uncharitable "oh goody, another
Windows D IDE.". It was only upon closer inspection that I was made
aware that it was in fact for Linux!

I'm too tired at the moment to really put it through its paces, so I'll
just say it looks promising, if unpolished in places. Keep up the good work!